Photos of Pittsfield


Town Government:

Board of Selectmen

Beautification Committee

Budget Committee

Cable Advisory Committee

Conservation Commission

Drug And Alcohol Coalition

Economic Development

Emergency Management

Housing Standards Agency

Josiah Carpenter Library Board of Trustees

Master Plan Committee

Parks & Recreation

Planning Board

School Board

Trustees - Trust Funds

Website Committee

Zoning Board

Volunteer Application


Town Departments:

Fire Department

Police Department

Highway Department

Building Inspector

Josiah Carpenter Library

Selectmen's Office

Town Administrator

Town Clerk/Tax Collector

Solid Waste Facility

Waste Water Treatment


Employment Opportunities



Forms and Permits

Town Documents



School District SAU#51

Elementary School Website

Middle High School Website

Foss Family Scholarship


Service Organizations:

Chamber of Commerce

S. Pittsfield Community Ctr

Historical Society

Rotary Club

Lions Club

Senior Center

Pittsfield Players

Pittsfield Youth Workshop

Pittsfield Listens

Pittsfield Youth Baseball

List of Town Organizations


News & Announcements:

Community Center Activites

Public Notices

Community Bulletin Board

Town Calendar

Pittsfield NH Webcam

Citizen of the Year


Public Information:

Pittsfield Business Links


Old Home Day

Parks & Trails

Pittsfield Photographs

Balloon Rally




Motor Vehicle Registrations


Pittsfield NH Residents can now register their car online. Click the button below to begin.


Registering at Town Hall


~ Please have your license available ~


~If you are a NEW RESIDENT, we need proof of residency~

Accepted proof of residency include:
- Copy of lease agreement
- Letter from property owner
- Copy of utility bill
- Copy of tax billof residency


New Vehicle/Trailer Registrations:


  1. 2000 or newer, require either the Title made out to you, OR a certificate of origin, OR an application for Title. RSA 261:3

  2. 1999 and older, require a bill of sale AND an old title, OR a copy of the most recent NH registration, OR a NH VIN verification form no. TDMV 19A completed by NH Police or NH inspection station. RSA 261:2

Renewing Vehicle Registrations:

Previous registration and/or NH Driver’s License is required. RSA 261:148 IV


Transferring Vehicle Registrations:

You must have the registration that you are transferring off of.

A copy of the current registration may be purchased for a cost of $18.00.
NO transfer will be done without it!


Information on Vehicle you are transferring to:

  1. 2000 and newer, either the Title made out to you, OR, an application for Title, OR Certificate of Origin. RSA 261:3

  2. 1999 and older, require a bill of sale AND an old title, OR a copy of the most recent NH registration, OR a NH VIN verification form no. TDMV 19A completed by NH Police or NH inspection station. RSA 261:2

We CAN  perform the following Motor Vehicle Registration Services for you here at the Pittsfield NH Town Hall:

  • New, renewal, and transfer registration up to and including 26,000 lbs., Not APRO.

  • Late renewals regardless of how late. (except 4 digit)

  • Enter Title Application information based on Title/CO.

  • Accept applications for Vanity Plates.

  • Issue “Moose” plates.

  • Order State Park plates.

  • Replace full set of plates.

  • Order one replacement plate.

  • Replace decals and/or registration.

  • Change Individual's name and address.



Search Town Website

Town Hall Hours

85 Main St.
Monday:11:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday-Friday:8:00am - 4:00pm

Pittsfield Towncrier

by Andi Riel

~ Public Notices ~

View More Notices on the   Public Notice Board

Board Member Vacancies
The Town of Pittsfield is seeking residents to serve on the following boards:
BCEP Solid Waste Committee
Budget Committee

Parks & Recreation
Planning Board
Zoning Board of Adjustments
Please submit a volunteer appointment form to the Town Administrator
Appointment Form

Pittsfield Fire Department

Does your house have a number on it and is it clearly visible from the road? The Pittsfield Firefighters Association can help. More

Volunteers Needed for the Emergency Shelter

The Emergency Managment Shelter Director is looking for volunteers to help in times on emergency.  Read More.

Sanderson Trust Fund
Click Here for the printable application for the Sanderson Trust Fund.

Concord Regional CrimeLine
Needs Your Help to stop crime! More.

Keep Our Kids Safe!
Take action to prevent underage alcohol parties – Call TIPP (603) 226-3100

Food Pantry in Need of Donations!

Don't wait for a food drive! Bring in donations of any size. Click Here for a list of needed items!

Senior/Disabled Resident Call-in Program

Want the fire dept. to check on you daily? Click Here!

Neighborhood Watch

Call John Webber 435-7535. Click Here for more info and the Volunteer Citizens Patrol

Restaurant Owners

interested in providing kitchen scraps to local farmers for fertilizer or animal feed. Please contact. More

All Burning Requires a Permit!

Stop by the fire station or call 435-6807 for burning conditions and permits.

Click Here for more info

Also see Cable Channel 24! Send Request for Ch.24

~ Things to do ~

View More Events on The Community Bulletin Board

Tree Lighting and Children's Store

Sat, Dec. 6 is the Children’s Store (9-12 at PES Gym) and Christmas Tree lighting event (4-6pm at Dustin Park).

View Flyer!


The First Congregational Church

is pleased to present a Christmas concert Friday, December 12 at 7 p.m. More.

Candlelight Christmas Eve

Make your plans for a wonderful candlelight service Wed, Christmas Eve, 7 pm, at the First Congregational Church. More

Weight Lost!

Tops is a not for profit take off lbs sensible program meeting are on Tues. More

Walk The Historical Trail!

Click Here for Guides/Maps



Site Map | Website Policies | Contact Website Committee | About This Site


Copyright © 2014 Town of Pittsfield, New Hampshire